Quality dental care without the office visit
The teledentistry mobile app for:
- Busy families and individuals needing affordable and convenient expert care
- Dentists to deliver HIPAA-compliant, flexible, and stress-free patient experiences
- Healthcare carriers to build a competitive portfolio of first-rate services
You’re just steps away from worry-free expert dental care.
Download the app and select consultation type
Create an account, fill out a questionnaire, and select how you’d like to connect to a dentist. Choose between a live virtual consultation or submit a time-saving review.
You will receive a comprehensive report that summarizes findings and next steps within 48 hours of your live consultation or offline review.
Exceptional dental care: Fast facts
- Save time by avoiding waiting rooms, traveling to and from the dentist, and unnecessary dentist visits.
- Experience stress-free care for anxious patients of all ages with virtual dental visits at home.
- Enjoy flexible scheduling that fits your busy life with either a real-time virtual consultation or by submitting photos for a time-efficient offline review.
When should you use the DigiBite app?
DigiBite is the easy-to-use virtual dentist consultation app that connects you to a licensed dentist from your home, office, or wherever you need expert dental advice fast!
Meet our Chief Dental Officer
DigiBite’s network of virtual dental providers features best-in-class board certified dental professionals. Our Chief Dental Officer embodies our commitment to delivering exceptional care and professional service to patients of all ages.
Dr. Karan Kamboh attended the University of Maryland College Park for his undergraduate degree and the University of Maryland Dental School for his Doctorate of Dental Surgery. He also completed a one-year General Practice Residency at York Hospital in Pennsylvania focused on complex dental procedures and comprehensive dentistry.
Dr. Kamboh has completed hundreds of hours of continuing education in all areas of dentistry, including dental implants, root canal treatments, and short-term orthodontics.
His practice philosophy is based upon the premise that every patient is unique. Dr. Kamboh makes recommendations as if the patient were a part of his own family.
Dr. Kamboh is a fellow of the International College of Oral Implantology and a regular contributing author for Your Dental Health Resource, a leading online dental health blog and informational resource.